Prescription Medications - W
Health News Headline
Playgrounds More Fun When Safety Rules Come Into Play
SUNDAY, July 25 (HealthDay News) -- Playgrounds are great places for children to get exercise and have fun, but parents need to take steps to protect youngsters from potential dangers, says the American College of Emergency Physicians.
"In many cases, a playground injury may include a minor cut or scrape. But parents need to be aware that playground injuries can be much more serious, even fatal. Every year, emergency physicians see more than 200,000 children coming from a playground with head, neck and spinal cord injuries, internal bleeding and strangulation," Dr. Angela Gardner, president of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), said in a news release from the organization.Read entire article...
Some others: Theobid, Akarpine, Natrilix Sr, Tavanic, Ledertrexate, Lipvas, Tryptacab, Staurodorm, Cholac, Mesalazinum, Ultramidol, Cholspas, ...
Picture of Tubal Pregnancy
Tubal pregnancy:A pregnancy that is not in the usual place within the uterus but is located in the Fallopian tube. Tubal pregnancies are due to the inability of the fertilized egg to make its way through the Fallopian tube into the uterus.
Most tubal pregnancies occur in women 35 to 44 years of age. Tubal pregnancies are the most common type of extrauterine or ectopic pregnancy, accounting for the large majority (95%) of all extrauterine pregnancies.
Risk factors predisposing to tubal pregnancies include:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) which can damage the tube's functioning or leave it partly or completely blocked;
- Surgery on a Fallopian tube;
- Surgery in the neighborhood of the Fallopian tube which can leave adhesions (bands of tissue that bind together surfaces);
- A prior tubal pregnancy;
- A history of repeated induced abortions;
- A history of infertility problems or medications to stimulate ovulation; and
- An abnormality in the shape of the Fallopian tube, as with a congenital malformation (a birth defect).
A major concern with a tubal pregnancy, as with any ectopic pregnancy, is internal bleeding. If there is any doubt, seek medical attention promptly.Read entire article...